Kel-Tec PMW 30 22 Mag

PDA

TexasGunbie
October 16, 2010, 10:19 PM
So anyone have one yet? I see them on gunbroker for about 479.99.

Anyone own one? Is it reliable so far?

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec PMW 30 22 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nwilliams
October 17, 2010, 02:43 AM
I got to hold one today at a gun shop. The price on it was $329 and when I told the clerk I would take it he took it back from me and told me it wasn't for sale. He said it was a display model only and that they were only taking orders for them.

I was pretty disappointed, I really wanted to bring it home. I liked the feel of it and for $329 I would definitely have bought it if only they had let me:(

However it's probably a better idea to let them fully hit the market and see how they do after the first year.

trigun87
October 18, 2010, 01:21 AM
Nwilliams, I can almost gurantee you will go back the following day or week and the price will be extremely high. I had this happen to me last week except instead of saying it is for display they just said the wouldnt sell it when I returned the following week for ammo and supplies and the gun was marked up , way up.

CaliCoastie
October 18, 2010, 09:26 AM
just picked it up on firday but i havent been able to get to the range. like the feel of it though, i payed msrp and had to drive two hours but im happy that i had a chance to pick it up.

Johngoboom
October 18, 2010, 09:31 AM
That's the new one that holds 15 rounds of .22 mag right? I think I remember seeing (and liking) that gun when reading one of the gun rags.

jakk280rem
October 18, 2010, 11:32 AM
That's the new one that holds 15 rounds of .22 mag right?

Actually, its 30 rounds.

I'm pretty excited about these. I have a dealer in the family that I buy 90% of my guns through. He let me get a peak behind the curtain and see his dealer cost. $323. MSRP $419. It may be a while before he can get one. At the going rate, I'll wait.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec PMW 30 22 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!