What ya think about this gun pistol?

PDA

lookshigh123
October 18, 2010, 12:48 AM
Hi, there. What ya think about this gun pistol (http://www.xxxxxx.com/searchdeals.php?type=id&q=d182882&ru=28902024)? Is it a nice idea to add it to my gun collection?

If you enjoyed reading about "What ya think about this gun pistol?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasGunbie
October 18, 2010, 12:51 AM
What's the point of this thread??

lookshigh123
October 18, 2010, 01:06 AM
Is this a nice gun pistol to buy??

Mike J
October 18, 2010, 01:08 AM
lookshigh are you looking for an airsoft gun or a firearm? Your link goes to an airsoft gun.

HoosierQ
October 18, 2010, 06:14 PM
It is a BB gun. If you are looking for a firearm you're looking at the wrong thing. With this little to go on, I would say "No, this is not a nice pistol". This is a BB gun configured like a pistol...but it is not a pistol which is a firearm.

Now if you're looking at a BB gun, I think Airsoft has a halfway decent reputation but I know next to nothing about BB guns except for the Red Ryder which has a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "What ya think about this gun pistol?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!