Surprise....

PDA

oblakmd
October 18, 2010, 09:32 PM
So I went to the range today. Breaking in LCP and PPS 9mm. Then got to my East German Makarov my dad had. I traded him my old LCP. WHAT A SHOOTER! The Makarov felt great in the hand. Not too small like my PPK/S nor too big. Just right. Pulled the trigger....smooth. TIGHT GROUP! Very surprised and pleased. Who knew.

If you enjoyed reading about "Surprise...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shadow 7D
October 18, 2010, 09:40 PM
yeppers
they are nice, especially the EG's

Have you tried a CZ vz. 82, little bigger, but wow, thats nice and VERY accurate.

oblakmd
October 20, 2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks. Just waiting for my wood grips.

Wishoot
October 20, 2010, 05:48 PM
Oh Yea. I loves me some 9x18 Mak!

sansone
October 20, 2010, 05:54 PM
CZ is a fine gun maker. I sell CZ75's all the time and people LOVE them. The LCP has a single purpose, that being tiny for ease of carry. Almost ANY pistol is going to feel better when shooting :neener: .. by the way, I cc a LCP because I don't want to worry about people seeing it under my T-shirt :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Surprise...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!