Prvi Partizan match ammo for coyote

PDA

jimmyraythomason
October 19, 2010, 12:37 PM
I seldom ask a "what is your opinion" or a "which do you prefer" question as I prefer to try things and make up my own mind. I think I'll make an exception in this case. I have a Stevens Model 200 in .223 remington(1:9 twist). It has a Nikon Pro-staff 3x9x40 scope in Realtree camo on top sighted 1 inch high at 100yds. I can (from a rest) put 5 shots into one hole at 100 yards consistantly with Prvi Partisan 75 grn HPBT match ammo. I get "hunting" accuracy from 55 grn Hornady spire points and 62 grn Brown Bear soft points. Hunting accuracy being 2-3" @100 yards. Which of these 3 would you use for coyote,bobcat and/or wild pig? Shots can be anywhere between point blank and 300yds. I guess the better question would be,is the 75 grn match bullet good for the mentioned game animals?

If you enjoyed reading about "Prvi Partizan match ammo for coyote" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Prvi Partizan match ammo for coyote" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!