Who here uses...

PDA

RonDeer10mm
October 20, 2010, 06:54 PM
Who here uses their Glock 20 as a primary gun when deer hunting Im thinking about just using it instead of my rifle anyone have pics of deer taken with the 10mm?:)
Im going to get a stock glock 6' inch barrel and use double tap's 200gr JHP or Corbon's 180gr BC SP (bonded core softpoint)

If you enjoyed reading about "Who here uses..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kingofthehill
October 20, 2010, 07:00 PM
Ive never used it on deer, but i have made 2 hog trips with only using my Glock 20 10mm for Hogs here in San Antonio TX.

Worked perfectly and it took them down very humanely (sp)... Ive only taken 3 hogs with it but each one surprised the hell out of me how effective it was.

I didn't go out looking to just use that though, it is the sidearm i carry while hunting but 1 trip i didn't load any .270 ammo for my rifle and the other trip i forgot my rifle all together, LOL...

Not wasting the trip my glock 20 saved the day :)

Ammo used was DoubleTap 230gr. WFNGC Hardcast

JOe

If you enjoyed reading about "Who here uses..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!