SW99 Good Bad Ugly

PDA

snubbies
October 21, 2010, 02:28 PM
Interested in comments on the SW99 40 SW semi-auto

If you enjoyed reading about "SW99 Good Bad Ugly" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
October 21, 2010, 02:35 PM
No offense, but this should be posted in the Handguns>Autoloaders forum, and a quick search there brings up multiple previous threads on the subject.

Ragnar Danneskjold
October 21, 2010, 02:35 PM
Well speaking of ugly, I believe it looks worse than the P99. Though I imagine they function the same, and my P99 is flawless.

fastbolt
October 21, 2010, 07:38 PM
Yep, lots & lots of threads in this and other forums regarding these guns. I've posted several of them myself, as owner, user and trained armorer.

Dunno about the gun being "ugly", though. Eye of the beholder and all that ...

Personally, I think that most all handguns other than single action revolvers are "ugly". :D

Current thread topic going on now ... http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=550251

TonyT
October 21, 2010, 09:30 PM
I own and shoot a S&W 99 in 9mm and it has been a super reliable and accurate 9mm pistol. I actually prefer the unique ambidextrous mag release of the S&W99/Walther P99.

If you enjoyed reading about "SW99 Good Bad Ugly" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!