Been Looking, Finally Found One

PDA

schmeky
October 22, 2010, 04:37 PM
I've had a couple of Witness series pistols including an Elite Match (should have never sold it). Had a "Standard" Witness .45 about a year ago with the wonder finish and the round top slide. It shot great and loved the ergo's, but I hated the 2 seperate rear dovetails cut into the slide, and never was crazy about the rounded top slide. I always wanted the older square top slide, in blue, with the single rear sight cut. Finally found one priced right - $360.00 + $18.75 to ship. Look forward to getting this "older" style Tanfoglio. This pic is of the actual LNIB Witness with all papers and 3 mags and some really nice wooden grips to boot:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4010/eaawit4501.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Been Looking, Finally Found One" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wishoot
October 22, 2010, 04:38 PM
Very nice. Let me know if you come across another one like that. I've been thinking of picking up this very gun too. I love how it looks almost exactly like my CZ.

schmeky
October 22, 2010, 04:42 PM
Wishoot,

Yea, I agree, it looks more "CZ", I think you made me see the light, seriously. I'll sale you this one for $500.00 ;) NOT.

I had a hard time finding this one in this condition, but if spot one at a good price, I'll pm you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Been Looking, Finally Found One" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!