New SilencerCo 22Sparrow

PDA

springwalk
October 23, 2010, 12:56 AM
If you think the SIlencerCo Sparrow is awesome, well its even better now. Its been upgraded with steel core, a full inch shorter and 4db quieter:). the msrp is $500. Its a little heavier due to the steel baffles but its the same design with clam shells and outer tube. The great thing is that if you have the original Sparrow they will upgrade it to the newer, shorter, quieter and moe durable Sparrow for $275.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "New SilencerCo 22Sparrow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ironman
October 23, 2010, 04:15 PM
Lovin it. Mark my words... In 5 years this company will be the top dog in suppressors surpasing AAC.

springwalk
October 23, 2010, 05:59 PM
As long as they dont become like aac:mad:. I hope SilencerCo stays personable, but the nature of humans usually makes that a challenge when companies grow.

GoingQuiet
October 29, 2010, 02:33 AM
The best part is that I ran out of sparrows about a month and a half ago.

Josh was really cool and keeps a pretty good poker face because little did I know - I'm getting 15 of the new sparrows in.

I'm a really happy camper.

If you enjoyed reading about "New SilencerCo 22Sparrow" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!