Gun Talk 10mm

PDA

45crittergitter
October 26, 2010, 11:07 PM
Don't know if anyone has posted this, but you have less than a week to get your order in:

http://www.durysguns.com/inventory/category/gt10

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Talk 10mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DenaliPark
October 26, 2010, 11:39 PM
Beautiful pistol, however they ruined it with the rounding of the heel of the pistol, something I've never gotten beyond "HATE" with...Other then that, it's gorgeous...

CH10
October 27, 2010, 02:44 AM
I kind of like it. Glad I saw this now, gives me a few days to decide if it's worth risking the wife's wrath. Tough call, I've been thinking about a 10mm for a while now.

loadedround
October 27, 2010, 09:23 AM
Beautiful looking Kimber custom pistol, but to rich for my blood with all the extra goddies I'd want with it. Think I'll just stick with my Colt Delta Elite.

surjimmy
October 27, 2010, 06:19 PM
That is a nice looking pistol, and I love the 10mm round. CH10, don't you know it's a whole lot easier to get forgiveness then permission.:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Talk 10mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!