If You Were To Suppress My P226...

PDA

kis2
November 2, 2010, 10:39 PM
If you were to suppress my 226 in 9mm, what equipment would you recommend?

Low maintenance, quiet, light and short are prefered in that order. Of course, low cost is always good :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestions!

If you enjoyed reading about "If You Were To Suppress My P226..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kis2
November 2, 2010, 10:44 PM
osprey looks pretty good.... don't know where I could buy one though.

LiquidTension
November 3, 2010, 10:04 AM
Osprey and TiRant are the best on the market currently. Buy from Major Malfunction and have the can transferred to your local dealer. Can't help you with that part since we don't know where you live.

GoingQuiet
November 3, 2010, 12:05 PM
osprey looks pretty good.... don't know where I could buy one though.
I'm a Silencerco Stocking Distributor if you are looking for someone with a 9mm Osprey in stock.

Ironman
November 3, 2010, 04:51 PM
^ What they said! :)

springwalk
November 3, 2010, 11:36 PM
if you handed me your 226 with 1/2-28 threaded barrel I'd put my 1/2-28 piston into my Osprey 45 and have a great time. Currently the only 9mm I have is a Glock 26 and yes it very quiet through my Osprey 45.

gym
November 9, 2010, 07:43 PM
"Going Quiet" will take good care of you if you go that route. Just be prepared to part with some folding money.

If you enjoyed reading about "If You Were To Suppress My P226..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!