new Hickok45 video boys!

PDA

Jonny V
November 3, 2010, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45

Out shooting a gorgeous 1886 Winchester 45-70 (Browning 1986 remake). Slow and rapid fire, big holes in Mr Pumpkin!

I know what the next rifle on my list is!:evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "new Hickok45 video boys!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RugerFirepower
November 6, 2010, 07:09 PM
Same here! I love my Henry .22, and I'm looking forward to buying a rifle caliber lever action next year. A Browning like that would be awesome :D

Mp7
November 6, 2010, 07:24 PM
oh jees 650k views!!!!!

Jonny V
November 6, 2010, 07:54 PM
I've always wanted a really fine quality weapon. Don't really have one now, and no way I'll be able to afford a true 'safari' type rifle.....The Browning is our American equivalent to the great double rifles and Mausers used in Africa though. I'll be very happy when I can get one:D

The wife says that if it's worth that much to me, then it's worth her getting three more pairs of shoes...........:eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "new Hickok45 video boys!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!