AK-47 stuff compatable with Saiga?

PDA

Cal-gun Fan
November 5, 2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/inven_product.asp?dealer_id=957577&item=SGL21-62&instock=all&manufact_combo=None&mod_ser_combo=None&category_combo=None&model=None&g_type=None&act_type=&finish_type=None&calib_combo=7.62X39&sight_class_combo=None&price_range=None&left_handed=&youth=&Offset_rec=0&num_rec=50&item_num=

This is the rifle Im thinking of getting. I wanted an AK 47, then I saw this. Its got the look of the 74 but the caliber of the 47. Now, will this have the reputable durability of the AK and will it accept AK mags?

If you enjoyed reading about "AK-47 stuff compatable with Saiga?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sturmgewehr
November 5, 2010, 08:45 PM
That's one of the best AKs on the market. It will work with most standard accessories and it's quality is the best there is.

You'll love that rifle.

Cal-gun Fan
November 5, 2010, 08:57 PM
Wonderful!
Lol, now I just have to keep my grades at a 4.0 this year! :P

mad hungarian
November 5, 2010, 09:06 PM
I have had Saiga.308 for a few years now. Great rifle, mags are expensive but can be found, not sure if Saiga Ak's take other ak mags. Tapco has a lot of Saiga accesories. You won't be dissapointed if you get Saiga Ak.

MH

Cal-gun Fan
November 5, 2010, 09:14 PM
Alright
I've read about the saiga ones, they do really seem really nice. Might have to spring for one in the summer.

If you enjoyed reading about "AK-47 stuff compatable with Saiga?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!