javelina hunting

PDA

avs11054
November 9, 2010, 04:29 PM
got drawn for javelina hunting today. This will be the second year I will be going. I ot one last year. It was standing in the middle of the road as we were leaving the area we were hunting. Hopefully this year will be just as productive.

If you enjoyed reading about "javelina hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
brettrow
November 9, 2010, 05:44 PM
Thats awesome. I will likely see some next week when I hunt white tail in west texas. I plan to do a full body mount if I get a javelina. Ive killed plenty of hogs but no javelina.

avs11054
November 9, 2010, 06:59 PM
they're good eatin. I'd highly recommend hunting them

WardenWolf
November 9, 2010, 08:00 PM
I got mine last year. Was good eating. Still have some sausage left. Good luck to you.

Ike R
November 9, 2010, 09:01 PM
i too hope to get one this year but not sure if we have the cooler room for the trip back! Christmas Turkey + Axis+ Whitetail+Blackbuck+ Javalina ....I need alot of coolers. Most likely going to stick to the Turkey and the Axis as I have a monster coming to my feeder.

If you enjoyed reading about "javelina hunting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!