The Detriot News loves Remington

PDA

HOWARD J
November 11, 2010, 10:39 AM
The Detriot News is still running an article about Remington's trigger.
They are just poed that the gov. has not passed any new anti-gun laws.
TOUGH/////////////////////////////// :neener::neener::neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "The Detriot News loves Remington" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rail Driver
November 11, 2010, 10:45 AM
Being from Detroit and a (former) avid reader of the paper, I can't tell you how sick it makes me the way that particular paper twists the facts to fit their reporting. I know they all do it to one degree or another, but as the Detroit "Free" Press would have it, 2 bums and a crack dealer is a "Doped up, highly organized gang of thugs", a punk kid out robbing people with a knife is a "disadvantaged, under educated youth", usually made out to be a victim of society rather than a victim of parents that didn't care enough to teach them properly and their own messed up choices. Oh and don't forget that if you happen to be legally carrying a firearm and you (god forbid!) actually use it in defense of yourself or another, you're a "Gun toting cowboy" with "an inferiority complex".

Disgusting. I'll be making my annual visit sometime in January ;)

foolsgold80z
November 11, 2010, 12:06 PM
And the News is the "conservative side" of the collective.

Kaeto
November 12, 2010, 09:02 AM
Haven't read either one since the strike.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Detriot News loves Remington" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!