New to THR ......

PDA

msmp5
November 11, 2010, 06:53 PM
..... wondering if there is an appropriate place (sub-forum) to post request(s) to help identify/value a particular firearm? Are only descriptions allowed or is it ok to post a picture? I have a few old guns that I have had for years that I am trying to research as to origin and/or value - and have tried a lot of internet research without a lot of results - and thought folks here might be able to help.

If you enjoyed reading about "New to THR ......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
skoro
November 11, 2010, 07:00 PM
Welcome!

Depending on the type of gun you'd like info for, you can make a post in the revolver, autoloader, rifle or shotgun subforum and probably get the info you seek. There are a lot of knowledgeable posters here at THR.

Sky
November 11, 2010, 07:14 PM
Yes welcome aboard!

Kleanbore
November 11, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ditto!

Post in Firearms Research.

Pictures, always.

There are some really great folks here who know a lot about their areas of expertise.

Valuation may not be reliable these days, but if the question is, which model is this, who used them, can it be fired with modern ammunition, are they rare, and so forth, you will be very well served.

belercous
November 11, 2010, 11:24 PM
Greetings and salutation from Illinois.

JoeMal
November 11, 2010, 11:34 PM
Welcome to THR, looking forward to seeing some of your guns. Pictures are great...post away!

Hardtarget
November 12, 2010, 08:04 PM
Welcome...and join in the conversation! Have fun and post often.

Mark

Liberty1776
November 13, 2010, 12:05 AM
Welcome and ask away! The more pictures,the better. Actually, it's almost impossible to get a meaningful evaluation without pics...

scrat
November 13, 2010, 02:09 AM
Welcome to THR.

How many post do i have now.

i need to get a life hahahha

If you enjoyed reading about "New to THR ......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!