Looking for a High Road story.

PDA

bomb dropper
November 13, 2010, 09:54 AM
A while ago I read a short story that I'm pretty sure was posted on here (maybe linked).

It was about a dad who saw that s was about htf on a forum so he tried to bug out but all of his preparations were strung all over so he sent his wife and kid to Wally world, by the time they got out the roads were pack. I don't want to ruin the ending so I think that will do.

Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?

Thanks
Gcw

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a High Road story." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oldbear
November 13, 2010, 10:26 AM
Dude, No idea of what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

leadcounsel
November 13, 2010, 10:39 AM
I believe it was called lights out. I also read it a few years ago. Then lost it. Then found it again here. Then lost it.

Then I read the lights out novel and it's a different story...

But I know what you're talking about. He bugs out with his family in two vehicles, one breaks down, the pile into the first one, drive off road and it ends badly for the family.

Written by a member here named Halfast.

Sam1911
November 13, 2010, 10:56 AM
This is probably the story: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=172494

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a High Road story." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!