Question on magnetic laser sights

PDA

MonthOfAngle
November 13, 2010, 11:04 AM
Has any of you have any experience with the magnetic laser sights from ariete arms?

Here is the site so you may take a look: http://shop.arietearms.com/Magnetic-Laser-Sights_c3.htm

I have been thinking about one of these for cristmas, but would like some input first.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on magnetic laser sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tuckerdog1
November 13, 2010, 12:03 PM
No experience with these. Don't see how they wouldn't move around during holstering/recoil/or any number of things that might bump them around. Or maybe I just don't understand how they're attached. Didn't find anything on the link that explained that.

Tuckerdog1

glock36
November 13, 2010, 01:20 PM
It just might be my computer but I looked at the photographs of their product it showes a photoshop image and not a actual photo, and who ever did the photoshop job did not know what they were doing. If they can't put up actuall product photos I don't think I would trust them. just my .02 cents worth
Good luck
God speed

MonthOfAngle
November 13, 2010, 02:07 PM
Thank you.

I guess I'll wait until the market knows them enough to get a good review.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on magnetic laser sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!