S2379 NJ NRA may be forced to reveal donor names and employers

PDA

NJ Accountant
November 15, 2010, 10:25 AM
WWW.anjrpc.org

On the home page it lists the details of S2379 that will be in committee today in NJ, this if passed will require the NRA and anjrpc to release the names addresses and employers of anyone making contributions to the organizations.

NJ members please go to the anjrpc homepage listed above it contains links to the bill and contact information for the members of that committee. We need to write to them and tell them this is wrong and a violation of our rights.

Sorry for any errors postings from my phone.

If you enjoyed reading about "S2379 NJ NRA may be forced to reveal donor names and employers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NJ Accountant
November 15, 2010, 10:32 AM
Committee hearing is today at 2pm anyone who can call please do so urge them to not carry this through committee.

jeepguy
November 17, 2010, 07:19 PM
couldn't this be fought in court if it passes? at least i hope it could.

Spec ops Grunt
November 17, 2010, 08:02 PM
Wouldn't that more or less amount to an unofficial gun registry?

THE DARK KNIGHT
November 17, 2010, 08:26 PM
Wouldn't that more or less amount to an unofficial gun registry?

No one may purchase any gun in NJ unless they first obtain an FID card. So except for people who move to NJ from out of state, and people who buy guns illegally, the state already has a registry of gun owners.

NJ Accountant
November 17, 2010, 11:31 PM
Yup, at my police station they have a file for me, when ever I put in for more pistol permits they pull out the same file, the police copy of each pistol I have purchased is in there, I could see the make of the last gun I bought while they rifled through the file.

MAUSER88
November 18, 2010, 10:37 AM
Well it passed without any trouble. Big surprise!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "S2379 NJ NRA may be forced to reveal donor names and employers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!