Level 1 USPSA Range Officer Seminar

PDA

jakemartens
November 20, 2010, 08:51 PM
A Level 1 Range Officer Seminar will be held on Feburary 19th-20th at the club house at the Atlanta Conservation Club. www.atlantacc.net
This is a 2 day seminar and will be conducted by NROI certified instructor Troy McManus.
Times to be annouced ( think 8am'ish till 4 or 5 on Saturday, and 8am'ish till noon or 1 on Sunday)
Cost is $80 ( payment due date is Feb 1st)
Lunch will be provided on the first day of class
The 2nd day will consist of live fire drills
Must be a current USPSA member to attend seminar.

I have applications for the class, please email me for one. Payment for the class needs to be made out to the Indiana Section.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
317-828-5338
jakemartens@comcast.net

If you enjoyed reading about "Level 1 USPSA Range Officer Seminar" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
November 21, 2010, 03:13 AM
I attended this same class with Troy back in February, and it was a phenomenal learning experience.

I highly recommend anyone who shoots IPSC to take one of Troy's classes, regardless of whether you want to RO or not. He's a good instructor who does a great job of teaching the ins and outs of the rules of the game. Learning more about the reasons for why things are done as they are really helped not only my abilities with a timer and score sheet, but also as a shooter.

If you enjoyed reading about "Level 1 USPSA Range Officer Seminar" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!