Amazing Dave...

PDA

Sheldon J
November 22, 2010, 12:04 PM
and we complain when we are at the range, this guy is simply amazing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAO7p_NC6rg

If you enjoyed reading about "Amazing Dave..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
esheato
November 22, 2010, 12:38 PM
If there wasn't video, I wouldn't have believed it.

jon86
November 22, 2010, 01:11 PM
That is amazing!

tkopp
November 22, 2010, 01:13 PM
Looks like he's had some surgery to give his big toes some extra range of motion.

clone
November 22, 2010, 01:54 PM
I think its wonderful. This man did not let his disability keep him from enjoying a trip to the range.

M-Cameron
November 22, 2010, 03:01 PM
why do i have a feeling that that guy can shot better with his feet than most people can with their hands.......

simply incredible.......i can almost grasp shooting with your feet....but when he started to reload his magazine.....i was at a loss for words.

bannockburn
November 22, 2010, 08:52 PM
M-Cameron

I was thinking the same thing; especially with reloading the mag. Truly amazing.

Owen Sparks
November 22, 2010, 11:10 PM
I never would have believed it if I had not seen it.
He appears to be about the right age to be a victm of Falidimide, a drug administered to pregnant women for morning sickness in the late 1950's that caused some babies to be born without arms and legs. The March of Dimes was started as a result. There was an armless woman on TV a while back who could play the piano quite well with her toes!

Tommygunn
November 22, 2010, 11:19 PM
He appears to be about the right age to be a victm of Falidimide, a drug administered to pregnant women for morning sickness in the late 1950's...

Not to be picky, but it was thalidimide.

Otony
November 23, 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote: The March of Dimes was started as a result.

Not to be picky again, but the March of Dimes was started in 1938 by FDR to combat polio.

Nausea
November 23, 2010, 12:38 AM
I wonder if he can fire off any other variety of firearm, perhaps a semi auto .22 rifle?
Hats off to him.

If you enjoyed reading about "Amazing Dave..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!