Best Gun and Knife Thanksgiving sales?

PDA

leadcounsel
November 26, 2010, 09:08 AM
Anyone find any great sales out there?

www.LApolicegear.com has 10% off everything...

If you enjoyed reading about "Best Gun and Knife Thanksgiving sales?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JoeMal
November 26, 2010, 09:44 AM
Dick's Sporting Goods
Buy 1, get 1 50% off ammo purchase. Any ammo

They are also offering a few bucks off any gun purchase. The more you spend, the more you get discounted

TNboy
November 26, 2010, 10:18 AM
LGS has a sign out front proclaiming "10% off black rifles on black Friday."

InkEd
November 26, 2010, 10:24 AM
Wow that's the first time in history Dick's has had ammo priced better than Wal-mart! That is IF they kept their regular price and not just marked it up to give a discount.

btg3
November 26, 2010, 10:31 AM
No sales tax on firearms Friday and Saturday in South Carolina.

berettaprofessor
November 26, 2010, 10:37 AM
For those who shoot Wolf, MidwayUsa has a nice price; 5.29 on 55, 62, or 75 grain steel-cased today only;

InkEd
November 26, 2010, 10:58 AM
Not bad. Academy had Monarch 55gr for $4 a couple weeks ago. Too bad the closest one to me is 3 hours away.

Anyone see any good deals on gun safes?

I'm looking for something small (about 60Hx22Wx24D) to fit in a small closet. Price needs to be under $600 or it's not going to save me any real money. I want an actual "safe" not a "locker."

marktx
November 26, 2010, 11:48 AM
Anyone see any good deals on gun safes?

Tractor Supply Company has some great deals, dunno if they have them where you are at though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best Gun and Knife Thanksgiving sales?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!