Looking for a story

PDA

Gunner4h1r3
November 27, 2010, 09:27 PM
A year or so back I remember cruising on thehighroad and reading a post-apocalyptic story written by one of the members. I do not remember who had written it or what the title was but I do remember a part near the beginning about two of the characters shooting, one had a .45 and the other a .357. after they finished shooting they picked up the brass to take back to their home or community since handloading was an important skills in the story.

I know it isn't much to go on but I was looking forward to reading it, and any other stories written by fellow THR members. Thanks to anyone in advance for any help/assistance/advice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a story" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Clifford
November 27, 2010, 09:31 PM
I think you're looking for "Lights out". It was taken off of the web, due to it possibly becoming a movie script.

Gunner4h1r3
November 27, 2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks. I believe that to be the one I was looking for. Any chance that anyone has a PDF copy? Please PM if you do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a story" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!