Open Carry Near POTUS

PDA

alienbogey
November 30, 2010, 02:02 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/alienbogey/JFKOpenCarry.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Open Carry Near POTUS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rail Driver
November 30, 2010, 02:08 AM
Someone needs to teach that ignorant little boy proper gun handling. (fwiw, I hope he learned well and taught his children and grandchildren to properly handle and enjoy firearms.)

Nugilum
November 30, 2010, 02:11 AM
Mmmmm... Darwinism....

dec41971
November 30, 2010, 04:54 AM
Photoshoped Kennedy head, photoshopped gun. :neener:

cesarv
November 30, 2010, 05:13 AM
It's pretty good.:D

therainmaker
November 30, 2010, 08:13 AM
I'm assuming it is a cap gun.

Still bad form.

Robert
November 30, 2010, 10:44 AM
Smells like Photoshop to me as well.

My brother had the clearance to stand next to the President with a loaded firearm when he was in the Old Guard.

Also remember THR is here to promote RESPONSIBLE use of firearms, not as a clearing house for anything with a firearm in it. Just because the pic has a gun in it, I still think it is a Photoshop, does not make it THR material.

essayons21
November 30, 2010, 10:51 AM
Not photoshop, IIRC that picture is sourced to Time magazine, and the caption describes the gun as a toy.

Larry Ashcraft
November 30, 2010, 10:52 AM
Well, since the photo is phony (obviously, look at the size of JFK's head), and so is the gun, we'll call this off-topic.

Larry Ashcraft
November 30, 2010, 12:14 PM
I've had a couple of PMs insisting the photo is real. His head looks too big to me (and yes, I was around when he was president), but I'll concede that the source seems credible:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/kennedy/index3.html

It remains off topic though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Open Carry Near POTUS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!