Is the Super Tuck Deluxe any good?

PDA

FIVETWOSEVEN
November 30, 2010, 04:06 PM
Anyone have any experiance with this holster?
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Holsters/IWBInsideWaistBand/tabid/56/CategoryID/1/List/0/Level/1/ProductID/1/Default.aspx?SortField=UnitCost+DESC%2cProductName

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the Super Tuck Deluxe any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Superpsy
November 30, 2010, 04:13 PM
Yup, I have one for my carry weapon. It really does an awesome job. Have you done a search for this? There are several threads about it I think.

My two cents?
1. I love the tuckable feature
2. The large footprint of this holster helps with concealment and comfort. I can carry a Glock 17 in this bad boy!
3. Quality is great and customer service is excellent.

FIVETWOSEVEN
November 30, 2010, 04:15 PM
Alright, looks as though I'll get it. thanks.

possum
November 30, 2010, 05:23 PM
great holster, that is what i carry my xd service model in, very comfortable, and easy to conceal, easy off and on too, and that is a big plus for me.

Vern Humphrey
November 30, 2010, 05:41 PM
1. I love the tuckable feature

A tuckble is the most convenient holster going -- it's the easiest to conceal, and with Kydex loops, it's as easy to put on and take off as a paddle holster.
2. The large footprint of this holster helps with concealment and comfort. I can carry a Glock 17 in this bad boy!
Another thing not well understood -- a wide holster is a good thing. As you say, the width spreads the footprint and makes the gun melt into your frame.

EVIL
December 2, 2010, 03:39 PM
It is great - i've carried a GLOCK 27 daily in one for over a year now ... best of all worlds and I make custom leather holsters (OWB for range/outdoorsman) ... Balances speed, retention, safety, ease of putting on, and comfort with very few comprimises. It is the GLOCK of holsters - perfectly utilitarian & reliable in every way, yet ugly.

Oh, if you are an NRA member you get a 10% discount!

ClickClickD'oh
December 2, 2010, 03:52 PM
Do your self a favor and get a holster that allows you to actually get a combat grip on your weapon while it is still in the holster.

ForumSurfer
December 2, 2010, 04:28 PM
Great holster! Tried a friend's and fell in love with the holster. I was split between buying the crossbreed or comp-tac (kydex bodies are replaceable in case you sell your gun and want to keep using your holster, $30 replacement body instead of $65+ for a new holster).

Someone pointed me to a low cost alternative. It's worked beautifully so far.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=545040

perris
December 26, 2010, 12:15 PM
Anyone have any experiance with this holster?
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Holsters/IWBInsideWaistBand/tabid/56/CategoryID/1/List/0/Level/1/ProductID/1/Default.aspx?SortField=UnitCost+DESC%2cProductName
I really like mine. I have one for my M&P's and one for my Glocks. Can wear it all day and can carry full-size and compact with the same holster. I actually find it is more comfortable to carry my full-size M&Ps than my compact M&P's for some strange reason.

mljdeckard
December 26, 2010, 12:46 PM
I use mine year-round with my 1911. There's nothing wrong with the grip it gives you.

mactex
December 31, 2010, 07:25 PM
The Supertuck does come with a Combat Cut option.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the Super Tuck Deluxe any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!