Can you guys tell me about this revolver?

PDA

Rafterman191
November 30, 2010, 07:44 PM
I.N.A. made in Brasil,(imported?) F.I.E. Miami, Fla. .38 Special 5 shot cylinder. Model 3 on barrel

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o176/rafterman191/Picture245.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Can you guys tell me about this revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ron James
November 30, 2010, 09:02 PM
F.I.E. = Firearm Import and Export. INA= Industria Nacional De Armas (INA), San Paulo, Brazil, now IMBEL. I have never owned one, however the word on the street is that if one dropped out of your pocket and landed on the sidewalk, you would get a ticket for littering. One poster from Brazil called it The Brazilian equivalent of our Saturday night special. It seems the hammer and firing pin is especially prone to breakage. Now that's all hearsay, but I would think that where there is smoke, perhaps there is a fire.

Rafterman191
November 30, 2010, 09:21 PM
I am reading similar reports. I helped out a disabled guy buying a couple guns off him. Guess I really helped him out.

If you enjoyed reading about "Can you guys tell me about this revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!