Best website to buy steel waterfowl ammo by the case?

PDA

esheato
November 30, 2010, 11:34 PM
Title pretty much sums it up. I'm heading back to CA to blast some quackers in Jan...want to stage a case of ammo at a buddies house so it's there when I get there.

What's the best website to buy from? Cabelas and Macks come to mind. Is there another one I'm missing?

No Hevi-Shot....mostly thinking about Kent or the new Rem Hyper-Sonic. Maybe Black Cloud. Prefer 3.5", 2, 3, or 4s.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Best website to buy steel waterfowl ammo by the case?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
627PCFan
December 1, 2010, 08:55 AM
If you havent patterned your gun with different ammo, I wouldnt go out on a limb and buy a full case. The best I have found for steel is just plain ol Cabelas.

esheato
December 1, 2010, 12:22 PM
I shot a ton a few years ago (mostly Kent, Black Cloud and Hevi-Metal...I refuse to buy Hevi-Shot 10 round boxes though).

I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Cabelas it is then...thanks.

oneounceload
December 1, 2010, 12:45 PM
There are so many sellers on the web, a simple google search will give you many to choose from.

Able Ammo, Gamaliel, Graf's, among many others all have good products at fair prices

esheato
December 1, 2010, 12:48 PM
I ran across Able last night and is who I am leaning towards.

Appreciate the info...

Mods, you can kill this one.

grubbylabs
December 1, 2010, 01:38 PM
You could also look at midway Natchez and BPI They all sell ammo. One of them might have sale going on.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best website to buy steel waterfowl ammo by the case?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!