Been one heck of a week...

PDA

esheato
December 2, 2010, 12:07 AM
It's been a rough week around here...

1. Took apart my SV the day after Thanksgiving intending to change out the magazine release. Darn sear pin rolled off the bench and fell into a black hole. I tore the place apart and couldn't find it. It's been days and I've finally given up. Oh yeah, that was two days before a match. Replacement part should be here this week.

2. Loaded a squib for a guy that I was doing load development for...I feel like a real donkey.

3. Was loading on the Dillon 650 tonight when the e-clip on the decapping stem broke.

4. Broke out the Streamlight to look for the parts, and when I found them, put it lens down on the rubber flooring....burnt a hole in the floor and almost burnt a hole through the lens. Word to the wise...Streamlights are awesome!

I can't imagine what else could go wrong....maybe I should just stay out of the man cave for a bit...lol.

Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Been one heck of a week..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FROGO207
December 2, 2010, 12:27 AM
Better go buy a lottery ticket. Bad luck must have been exhausted by now.:D

armoredman
December 2, 2010, 12:41 AM
I agree, only direction left is up.

If you enjoyed reading about "Been one heck of a week..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!