Home Uses for Tactical Products

PDA

BerettaNut92
January 23, 2003, 09:20 PM
Spend too much money on guns and not enough on basic home needs? Do you think money put towards ANOTHER HK is better spent than household products?

Skunkabilly Tactical's new branch of interior decorating and homemaking, the Tactical Economical Consultant Group 9, or TEC-9, offers its services to maximize the practical efficiency of all your extra gear when not in use.

For example, use this .45 ball tray thingy as a soap dish. It actually works. Because while we spend $10 a box on .45, some may not want to waste $1.50 for a soapdish at Target when you toss these things away by the dozens per week.

If you enjoyed reading about "Home Uses for Tactical Products" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BerettaNut92
January 23, 2003, 09:21 PM
Just come home from the range? I bet your desk is cluttered with extra magazines, bottles of Breakfree CLP, hearing protection and other things that are pretty much useless around the house.

Why not get organized, and use .45 hollowpoints for pen holders? I mean, who the heck wants to spend $5.00 on a pen holder, when that can buy you 40 rounds of 9mm ball from Wal Mart?

BerettaNut92
January 23, 2003, 09:24 PM
And for the ultimate in Hillbilly Homemaking, tired of those erratic key changes in old-time Gospel songs? Why scurry frantically for another harmonica in your gig bag while the rest of the band kicks it up a notch? Use those 9mm doublestack magpouches as a harmonica pouch.

Remember to tactical reload and not speed reload! Don't ding those harmonicas up!

Wildalaska
January 23, 2003, 09:27 PM
I use my Emerson CQC 7 for cutting pizza...

Take the head off a mag lite, wrap in saran wrap and roll out cookie dough...

Hoppes #9, drizzled on baby puke spots, makes the smell tolerable..

WildmarthastewartAlask

Dave R
January 23, 2003, 11:05 PM
:what: :cool:

Soap
January 23, 2003, 11:36 PM
Skunk- You, like me, spend waaay too much time at your desk. ;)

vulcan
January 23, 2003, 11:56 PM
Lessee, used a laser sight for a cat toy , carved up a thanksgiving turkey with a Chris Reeves Shadow II knife, & played checkers with 9mm & 45 acp brass(the .45 always win:D ).

Jeff White
January 23, 2003, 11:56 PM
The clutter on my computer desk right now consists of: 1 ea Colt AR15 removeable cayy handle, two boxes of Federal XM193 55 gr ball ammo, one box of USGI M193 55 gr ball ammo, both versions of Jim Crews' Urban Carbine manual, the latest issue of SWAT, the Khyber Interactive Associates Newsletter and an amplifier for use with the M40 series protective mask.

You mean that's not normal use? Doesn't everyone's computer desk have that kind of clutter?

Jeff

10-Ring
January 24, 2003, 12:14 AM
Let's see, does using my Peltor 10's while my son's band is practicing in the garage :banghead: or using an unloaded Hi Point grip as a hammer count?

HS/LD
January 24, 2003, 01:19 AM
Skunk,

Just think if you had taken the time you invested here and come to the range with me...

I own over 35 H&K manufactured weapons.
But all my pens are sitting here in an old coffee cup.

Regards,
HS/LD

BTW That was some funny stuff.

WilderBill
January 24, 2003, 01:27 AM
Hmmm, looks right to me. :)

Guyon
January 24, 2003, 02:45 AM
How fast can you draw that harmonica and whip out a chorus of "Camptown Races"?

ZekeLuvs1911
January 24, 2003, 02:52 AM
Hmmmm.........I think someone has wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands. Go shooting!! :D

Lotzinger
January 24, 2003, 05:51 AM
My Blackhawk lanyard does a great job as a key sling, while the lanyards belt-holder fixes a small spyderco-dragonfly.

have no foto at hand right now, but working on it.
foto ---> www.lotzinger.de/thr/lanyard.jpg <---

Viking6
January 24, 2003, 08:58 AM
On the flip side, I knew a guy who used an unused M-16 cleaning brush as his tooth brush in the field.

If you enjoyed reading about "Home Uses for Tactical Products" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!