Disabled Veteran arrested in Westboro "Church" incident

PDA

7thCavScout
December 3, 2010, 11:52 AM
Interesting story.....

http://www.kansas.com/2010/12/03/1616214/faces-5-charges-in-westboro-incident.html

I'm sure most of us here feel the same way in regards to the Westboro Baptist Church, and their praising the deaths of US service members at their own funerals. (Note: the ATF swooped in this one as well.)
-Chuck

If you enjoyed reading about "Disabled Veteran arrested in Westboro "Church" incident" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ShaiVong
December 3, 2010, 12:48 PM
I'm hard pressed to think of lower scum than the WBC theocrats. I can see how they would really get under your skin if you were a disabled vet.

CoRoMo
December 3, 2010, 12:50 PM
This is not a THR topic.

rcmodel
December 3, 2010, 12:51 PM
I've been waiting for years for some old WWII, Korea, or Vietnam vet with terminal cancer and nothing to loose to take out Fred and the whole damn bunch!

Really surprised it has taken this long for something like this to happen.

rc

Justin
December 3, 2010, 12:54 PM
He should have been more discreet.

That said, this isn't really a topic for THR as the gun content is really only tangential to the story.

If you enjoyed reading about "Disabled Veteran arrested in Westboro "Church" incident" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!