Lapua 260 brass rumored for production

PDA

esheato
December 7, 2010, 11:27 AM
Was poking around on Accurate Shooter forums today when I ran across a thread (http://www.accurateshooter.com/forum/index.php/topic,3755746.0.html) about 260 brass....

One gentleman said this:

Sinclairs carries 260 by Nosler, Wincheter, Norma ... there's also another German company making it too. so perhaps Lapua don't see a demand yet?

Next guy said this:

Yeah, actually we do see the demand. New catalogs are coming out shortly, just in time for the SHOT show. Might want to keep an eye out for them!

Kevin Thomas
Lapua USA

Yes! Finally! I don't know if I can hold my breath that long.....lol

If you enjoyed reading about "Lapua 260 brass rumored for production" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Clark
December 8, 2010, 05:32 AM
I got some Lapua small primer pocket 308 brass to experiment with hot 260 loads.

I have used 308 brass in the past, and had some of the bullets pinch, so I am going to turn the necks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lapua 260 brass rumored for production" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!