SW 38 CTG Airweight 37 ?

PDA

PJA
December 7, 2010, 04:34 PM
I am new here.... and I am trying to get some idea of the value of my weapon. It is a SW Airweight 38 Spl CTG, model 37 stamped inside along with the numbers B18 and 92634 and the serial is J 6423** on the butt. It is a blue Snub, with pearl looking grips. I have no idea how old it is or anything else about the gun. Any help or info would be appreiciated...

If you enjoyed reading about "SW 38 CTG Airweight 37 ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
orionengnr
December 7, 2010, 07:17 PM
Without pics, I would say $350-400.

I bought an M37 that was LNIB for $400 a few years back. I sold it a year ago with all the original stuff, plus some rosewood grips, a speed loader or two, and a spare matched hammer/trigger set (with professionally bobbed hammer), all for $450.

MMCSRET
December 7, 2010, 08:17 PM
I bought a nice one, not perfect, for $315.00 earlier this year. They are nice guns and easy to carry.

If you enjoyed reading about "SW 38 CTG Airweight 37 ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!