Finally a Browning BDA 380

PDA

nwilliams
December 10, 2010, 11:04 PM
For years I've been wanting a Browning BDA 380 but I just never seemed to find one at the right time for the right price.

Today I finally did! It's basically like new in the box and was priced at $410, I couldn't resist. It came with two 13 round mags, original box and manual, seemed like a good deal so I figured now was the time to buy.

I love the feel of the BDA and I've always believed that it is one of the most attractive handguns of all time, it's got an elegance about it that few other handguns can match. I'm sure it will make a fun shooter and I'm just happy to own one finally!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/Browning%20BDA/BDA-1-1.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/Browning%20BDA/BDA-2.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/Browning%20BDA/BDA-3.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/Browning%20BDA/BDA-4.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally a Browning BDA 380" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rellascout
December 10, 2010, 11:06 PM
Great buy!!!! I have the Beretta version that I also picked up at a have to buy it price.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t213/rellascout/DSCF2034.jpg

I love it. Softest most accurate 380 auto shooter I have ever owned. Enjoy!

FIVETWOSEVEN
December 10, 2010, 11:18 PM
Thats beautiful!

brandon_mcg
December 10, 2010, 11:27 PM
thats a fine weapon. i have made up my mind to go to the gun shop tomorrow and look for some "have to buy" prices.

rellascout
December 10, 2010, 11:35 PM
My have to buy price was $320 OTD.

usp9
December 11, 2010, 12:16 AM
Great guns, great deals, great pics.

John Wayne
December 11, 2010, 12:18 AM
They are neat little guns, I'm sure you will enjoy yours. People are so crazed about having postage-stamp sized .380s nowadays that they forget about guns like this. The BDA is a compact gun you can actually hit something with!

rellascout
December 11, 2010, 12:21 AM
They are neat little guns, I'm sure you will enjoy yours. People are so crazed about having postage-stamp sized .380s nowadays that they forget about guns like this. The BDA is a compact gun you can actually hit something with!

I could not agree with you more. These guns are so accurate and due to design and weight eat up the 380 auto cartridge. They are a joy to shoot vs the mini 380s which are so heavily marketed today.

788Ham
December 11, 2010, 12:23 AM
rellascout,

Does this have as smooth an action as most Berettas do? I've got an older .32 auto, 1935 Beretta, once cleaned up from the pawn, a very smooth action. Looked at one of these a short while back, wishing now I'd have bought it too! Nice lookin' piece!

rellascout
December 11, 2010, 12:27 AM
Both the BDA and the 84FS are buttery.... IMHO.

DA and SA triggers are pure Italian Beretta. :)

xr1200
December 11, 2010, 01:28 AM
the browning 380 is simply a berretta 13 shot cheetta, with a slightly different slide. Not a bad gun, but its the same size and weight of early 9mm sub compacts, and it never reallycaught on. PPL just tended to buy the 9mm instead of the 380, because of the extra power factor

xr1200
December 11, 2010, 01:34 AM
beretta 84 same gun

Fastcast
December 11, 2010, 06:27 AM
Someone always has to come along and carry on about compact 9mm's being just as small.....Who really cares! :rolleyes:....There's no compact 9mm that looks like these though! :neener:

Beautiful BDA nwilliams!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/fastcast/FS-84.jpg

bannockburn
December 11, 2010, 09:16 AM
nwilliams

Nice aquisition there, and great photos too. Many years ago I had it's cousin, a Beretta 84. Fit and finish were impeccable and the overall shape and design made it feel like it was a mini Hi-Power.

xr1200
December 11, 2010, 02:07 PM
Seriously beg to differ, its exactly a mini 92f berretta. The only thing it shares with a hi power is the browning name. The 380 is made by berretta and designed by berretta and browning only imported it and had the slide altered to cover the barrel.

bannockburn
December 11, 2010, 06:24 PM
xr1200

I wasn't saying the design of the Browning BDA or the Beretta Model 84 was like a Browning Hi-Power; just that with it's mag capacity of 13 rounds, it felt like one in your hand. Like a minature version, scaled down for the .380.

smallbore
December 11, 2010, 06:30 PM
nwilliams. . .nice looking gun. Thanks for sharing the photos.

nwilliams
December 11, 2010, 08:39 PM
So I understand the Browning part, I understand the Beretta part but the gun is also marked FN, so what aspect of the gun is FN responsible for?

I read somewhere that that the BDA was built under contract by Beretta for FN. Here's my take, the gun was based on the Beretta 84 then FN took the 84 design and made some slight modifications and then contracted Beretta to build it for them, then the FN had Browning import it into the US.

Is this about right?

rellascout
December 11, 2010, 08:48 PM
So I understand the Browning part, I understand the Beretta part but the gun is also marked FN, so what aspect of the gun is FN responsible for?

I read somewhere that that the BDA was built under contract by Beretta for FN. Here's my take, the gun was based on the Beretta 84 then FN took the 84 design and made some slight modifications and then contracted Beretta to build it for them, then the FN had Browning import it into the US. I guess my lingering question is why is not called the FN BDA instead of the Browning BDA?

Is this about right?

You pretty much have it right. FN Herstal (Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal) http://www.fnherstal.com/ is the manufacturer of all Browning pistols and rifles. Browning is just a name it is not a company in and of itself anymore. All current Browning product is FN product. Browning has a powerful marketing machine behind it in the US. The name has a lot of perceived value to it. FN leverages that name to make money!!!! FN also own the Winchester name which is why the FN Shotguns and the Whinny shotguns are the same base gun they just wear different rollmarks. You see this with Browning and FN too. The Browning Pro = FNP. The FN Hi Power is the Browning HI Power. Same guns run in the same factory on the same lines with different rollmarks.

An FN rollmarked gun will sell for less than the identical Browning rollmarked gun here in the US. The FN Hi power vs the Browning HP is a perfect example. The Browning name moves metal in this country at higher prices thus the naming of the pistol. Browning BDA in 380 auto.

jbkebert
December 11, 2010, 09:03 PM
You will love that little gun without any doubt. I got mine earlier this year in the nickel finish. I was in love when I picked it up the first time. Some friends and I were at the range a couple weeks ago. Three of us were hitting Ritz crackers at 17 yards time after time. http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/jbkebert/browningbdaedc003.jpg?t=1292118643

dogtown tom
December 12, 2010, 03:01 AM
rellascout:...You pretty much have it right. FN Herstal (Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal) http://www.fnherstal.com/ is the manufacturer of all Browning pistols and rifles. Browning is just a name it is not a company in and of itself anymore. All current Browning product is FN product.

FN does not manufacture all Browning firearms, Miroku of Japan makes shotguns for Browning and the Browning BuckMark is made by Arms Technology Inc of Salt Lake City.

BTW, Browning Arms is very much more than just a name....while owned by FNH they are still a company in every sense of the word.

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 03:12 AM
The BDA is completely made by Beretta. It even says "MADE IN ITALY" and "PB" (Pietro Beretta) on it.

nwilliams
December 12, 2010, 06:22 AM
The BDA is completely made by Beretta. It even says "MADE IN ITALY" and "PB" (Pietro Beretta) on it.
So Beretta makes the BDA for FN and then Browning imports it. I wonder, were the design changes made by Beretta or FN or Browning, maybe we'll never know.

Now I want a Beretta 84 as well as my BDA!

dogtown tom
December 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
nwilliams Quote:
So Beretta makes the BDA for FN and then Browning imports it. I wonder, were the design changes made by Beretta or FN or Browning, maybe we'll never know.

Now I want a Beretta 84 as well as my BDA!

FN contracted with Beretta to produce the BDA to their specs. Outside the U.S. the pistol is known as the FN Model 140DA.

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 02:10 PM
I wonder, were the design changes made by Beretta or FN or Browning, maybe we'll never know.

The differences between the 84 and BDA are as followers:

1)Enclosed slide.

2)Slide mounted decock/safety.

3)Spur hammer.

4)Rounded trigger guard.

5)Smooth, burled walnut grips.

6)High polish bluing.

7)Smooth front strap.

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 02:16 PM
Outside the U.S. the pistol is known as the FN Model 140DA.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNHGLY1R_GJMloNQEIThhDV2fkBZnXkP369DkI5cHcDwvOi4v8HQ

xr1200
December 12, 2010, 02:31 PM
The real value of the browning 380 comes, when you compare it to a current 9mm hollow point. Remington Golden saber loads

380 auto has 200 ft lbs and 9mm 349 ft lbs. of energy, that gives 9mm 75% more stopping power than a 380.

You have to remember 380 is really a back up gun or for small women and should not be considered as your main defense gun or load.

For the price of $400 -$600 for these used browning 380's, your better off buying a compact glock 9mm or 40 cal.

When you factor in what you are going to do with the pistol and how you are going to carry it, it comes out quite worthless.

The gun is simply to big, and to heavy and is chambered to in weak of a round for its size and weight.

Also 9mm is cheaper to shoot and a browning hi power can be concealed, just as easy as a BDA 380.

About 20 years ago a browning dealer tried to sell me one of theses
bda 380's and I liked it until he told me it was a 380.

After looking at it further annd seeing it was really a berretta with a browning name on it and priced $200 more than a beretta 380 I passed on it.

At that time you could buy a new SS PPK for $250-$300, and these browning BDA were almost $500 and the ppk was all steel construction and easier to conceal.

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 03:47 PM
380 auto has 200 ft lbs and 9mm 349 ft lbs. of energy, that gives 9mm 75% more stopping power than a 380.
That's not how these things work.

Fastcast
December 12, 2010, 04:00 PM
The real value of the browning 380 comes, when you compare it to a current 9mm hollow point. Remington Golden saber loads

You have to remember 380 is really a back up gun or for small women and should not be considered as your main defense gun or load.

For the price of $400 -$600 for these used browning 380's, your better off buying a compact glock 9mm or 40 cal.

When you factor in what you are going to do with the pistol and how you are going to carry it, it comes out quite worthless.

The gun is simply to big, and to heavy and is chambered to in weak of a round for its size and weight.

Also 9mm is cheaper to shoot and a browning hi power can be concealed, just as easy as a BDA 380.

After looking at it further annd seeing it was really a berretta with a browning name on it and priced $200 more than a beretta 380 I passed on it.

At that time you could buy a new SS PPK for $250-$300, and these browning BDA were almost $500 and the ppk was all steel construction and easier to conceal.

Too big, too heavy and too weak......Corrected for you. :o

If you really believe a quality hit to the vitals from a 9mm is 75% more deadly or a 75% quicker kill than an identical shot from .380 with a 4" barrel, I could sell you ocean front property in Arizona.

Take your drivel to another thread and quit pissing on the mans enjoyment. He bought a fine firearm, with his own hard earned money, not yours. :rolleyes:

jbkebert
December 12, 2010, 04:05 PM

No wonder why I have felt so pretty since I started to carry mine. Now I am beautiful and well accessorized thanks Browning.:D

DPris
December 12, 2010, 04:10 PM
FN did not contract with Beretta for the Browning BDA specs.
That pistol was offered by Browning long before FN ever acquired the company.
The Browning pistol was one authorized by my department in about '85 for optional private purchase & off-duty carry.

I've worked with both Browning & Beretta versions in the past couple years, the Browning was by far the nicer of the two in finish, and it didn't have warnings stamped on it.
Denis

nwilliams
December 12, 2010, 04:15 PM

Your argument of the may be sound IF you intend to use the BDA as a carry/defensive gun. I have no intentions of using the BDA as anything more than range toy, I have a main CCW and didn't buy the BDA to replace that and since I never carry a BUG then that's a role that the BDA doesn't need to fill either.

However if I were caught in a home invasion and the BDA was the closest gun at my disposal and it was loaded with 13 rounds of .380 and ready to go I sure wouldn't worry about whether or not the caliber has enough stopping power.:rolleyes:

Also the BDA/Beretta 84, while large compared to most .380's hitting the market right now is not that big. Also it carries about twice the capacity of any other .380 out there.

Here is the BDA compared to my Colt Cobra snubby and they are about the same length, width and height.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/CobravsBDA1.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/CobravsBDA2.jpg

harmon rabb
December 12, 2010, 05:43 PM
muzzle energy does not correlate to stopping power. penetration (and expansion if a hollow point) are what matters. modern 380 is actually not bad at all in terms of penetration and expansion.

xr1200
December 12, 2010, 05:50 PM
75% more muzzle energy is going provide a lot more stopping and penentration power, when your using advanced hollow points that are designed to expand and stay with in your target.

I suppose your going to tell me that a 38 special hp. has more stopping power than a .357 mag hp

Your statement about 380 being superior to 9mm x 19 makes no sense.

harmon rabb
December 12, 2010, 06:01 PM
First off, NO pistol cartridge has "stopping power." Well, maybe a .500 s&w or a .50AE does, but that's about it.

Anyway, I'm not trying to say that 380 outperforms 9mm. It sure as hell doesn't, and I don't know where you got that from my post, because I didn't say it. Typical 9mm defense loads will penetrate further and expand more than typical 380 defense loads. I just said that modern 380 ain't bad ... and it ain't. The same goes for 38 special. Hollow points have come a long way, and we now have ones that expand full and penetrate decently even at lower velocities.

KodiakBeer
December 12, 2010, 06:02 PM
75% more muzzle energy is going provide a lot more stopping and penentration power, when your using advanced hollow points that are designed to expand and stay with in your target.

"Staying within the target" has nothing to do with it. If it did, then the .380 would indeed trump the 9mm and the .32 would trump the .380, etc.

Anyway, those BDA's are nice little guns.

rellascout
December 12, 2010, 06:09 PM
FN does not manufacture all Browning firearms, Miroku of Japan makes shotguns for Browning and the Browning BuckMark is made by Arms Technology Inc of Salt Lake City.

BTW, Browning Arms is very much more than just a name....while owned by FNH they are still a company in every sense of the word.

You are correct in that there are others who do manufacturing for Browning. I overstated FNs roll when I said they make 100% of Browning marked guns. I guess I the point I am making is that Browning is just a name they are not a manufacturer of guns anymore. They brand guns made by others.

xr1200
December 12, 2010, 06:29 PM
A bullet staying with in the body of the human or animal has everything to do with it.

When a bullet stays with in body cavity, almost a 100 % of the energy of the bullet is obsorbed to the body and causes massive trama with in the victims body.

If a bullet over penetrates its victim and exits thru the body cavity with significant amount of muzzle energy and continues on down range, it wastes most the bullets stopping power by not transfering it totally to its intended target.

This is exactly what the FBI ballistics studies came up with after agents were issued, 10mm SW 1006's and found that the round often over penetrated and was to hard to control.

This is why SW invented the 40 sw, it did everything they wanted the bullet to do, so the fbi adopted it and the almost all police agencies followed.

Read the report your self before you state a lot of nonsense.

KodiakBeer
December 12, 2010, 06:45 PM
A bullet staying with in the body of the human or animal has everything to do with it.

When a bullet stays with in body cavity, almost a 100 % of the energy of the bullet is obsorbed to the body and causes massive trama with in the victims body.

That's one of those urban myths that ignore physics. If two slugs of the same frontal diameter both take the same course through a human body, they are both dumping energy as long as they keep moving forward through tissue. When one stops, it's no longer dumping energy. The one that continues, keeps dumping energy into the tissue until it leaves the body on the far side.
To put it simply: It takes more energy to penetrate 12" of tissue, than to penetrate 6" of tissue.

Pound a stake into the ground. If it takes five whacks of the sledge (energy being the weight of the sledge times the velocity upon impact) to drive it 6" into the ground, it will take ten whacks to drive it 12" into the ground.
The ten whacks imparted double the energy than if you'd stopped at five whacks.

There are other variables of course. An FMJ requires less energy to penetrate because it's diameter is much smaller than an HP. However, with two bullets of the same construction, the one with higher velocity will give greater penetration and impart more energy.

If this wasn't true, then the people who make defense bullets would just step down the powder until they get the minimum required for expansion.

nwilliams
December 12, 2010, 06:45 PM
OK this thread is going way off topic.

If we want to argue the effectiveness of .380 then lets start a new thread on the topic!

KodiakBeer
December 12, 2010, 06:49 PM
Gotcha!

Anybody want to start a thread on "bullets stopping in the body impart more energy"?

dogtown tom
December 12, 2010, 06:51 PM
DPris FN did not contract with Beretta for the Browning BDA specs.
That pistol was offered by Browning long before FN ever acquired the company...
Sorry DPris, you are mistaken. FN has owned part of Browning since 1958. See the Browning website for their history. Every Browning BDA .380 has had the FN roll mark along with Browning & Berettas "PB".

FN had been supplying Browning Arms for many years before the BDA .380 was introduced:

-Hi Power 9mm
-Challenger & Nomad .22's
-Baby Browning .25
-1910/55 .380
-1910/71 .380

And that is just the handguns............

Oh...........before I forget Browning Arms actually imported two handguns they called the "BDA". One is the .380 made by Beretta, but prior to that Browning imported the SIG P220 (.45, 9mm, .38 Super) which they called the Browning BDA.

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 06:53 PM
Read the report your self before you state a lot of nonsense.
Oh my...

REAPER4206969
December 12, 2010, 06:54 PM
Every Browning BDA .380 has had the FN roll mark along with Browning & Berettas "PB".

My 1979 BDA has no FN markings.

Marvin KNox
December 12, 2010, 06:55 PM
My BDA was my favorite handgun of all time. If it hadn't gotten away from me in my divorce :cuss: I'd still be packing it.

Classy gun.

I originally bought it instead of a 9mm because I wanted a double stack for my wife so she could rip off half dozen or more rounds into the door if an intruder tried anything and still have that many more on tap in case he came all the way into the bedroom.

It's a 14 shot rocket for sure!

My wife couldn't very naturally reach the trigger on the deeper 9mm models. With the short .380 double stack it was a natural fit even with double stack magazines. Mag safety allowed for one being in the chamber at night because she lacked the strength to work the slide under stress. The mag was under the mattress and the gun in the headboard. Shove in the mag and start squeezing.

It was a good strong gun and if I had it now I'd load it with the hottest BB ammo I could find and not feel undergunned. I could hit a target 3 times in the time many other hot shots could only hit it once with their high kicking magnums.

Anyway - great gun and way to go. You'll love it IMO.

xr1200
December 12, 2010, 06:58 PM
KODIAK - I guess from what your saying FBI ballistic tests are all an urban myth and we're to dismiss the FBI tests and believe your back yard pumpkin blasting.

bannockburn
December 12, 2010, 06:59 PM
nwiliams

Getting back on target (so to speak)...

Back when I had my Beretta Model 84, I used it primarily as my house/travel gun. At home I would have it on a shelf on my headboard, covered by a towel. When I traveled I would keep it on the nightstand next to the bed. Here again I would place a towel or an opened magazine on top of it. It was mighty comforting having that .380 around.

KodiakBeer
December 12, 2010, 07:07 PM
KODIAK - I guess from what your saying FBI ballistic tests are all an urban myth and we're to dismiss the FBI tests and believe your back yard pumpkin blasting.

The tests don't say what you think they do. There are sound reasons to avoid using bullets that over-penetrate and kill bystanders, but having less energy isn't one of them. In fact, such bullets have more energy; hence going all the way through rather than stopping after a few inches.

rellascout
December 12, 2010, 07:09 PM
Oh...........before I forget Browning Arms actually imported two handguns they called the "BDA". One is the .380 made by Beretta, but prior to that Browning imported the SIG P220 (.45, 9mm, .38 Super) which they called the Browning BDA.

So true.. I always have to double check which pistol we are talking about when some posts about a Browning BDA. :cool:

huntsman
December 12, 2010, 07:19 PM
I love the feel of the BDA and I've always believed that it is one of the most attractive handguns of all time, it's got an elegance about it that few other handguns can match. I'm sure it will make a fun shooter and I'm just happy to own one finally!

+1 sometimes you just gotta own a gun because you want to, ballistic numbers be damned.

Marlin 45 carbine
December 12, 2010, 07:23 PM
I had a PPK .380acp - great pistol but tore the hide off my thumbknuckle some. I replaced it with a BDA, much more comfortable to shoot and control.
just to derned nice to daily carry so replaced it with a Makarov.
my BDA is my BBQ gun now. classy sidearm and I've shot enough into wood pallet target stands to know it's plenty powerful enough.

otomik
December 12, 2010, 07:28 PM
+1 sometimes you just gotta own a gun because you want to, ballistic numbers be dammed.yeah but why not go with a fun cartridge? Beretta 87 .22lr
http://sigforum.com/movedimages/para/beretta87aacpilot.jpg
So true.. I always have to double check which pistol we are talking about when some posts about a Browning BDA.not to mention the FN HP-DA also branded a Browning BDA.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Bda9.JPG/300px-Bda9.JPG
I've shot enough into wood pallet target stands to know it's plenty powerful enough.so what? it's wood!
http://www.goldenloki.com/ammo/gel/380acp/gel380acp.htm
.380 is marginal
histortically the Beretta 1934 and Makarov made sense because militaries have agreed to use FMJ.

huntsman
December 13, 2010, 12:19 AM
yeah but why not go with a fun cartridge? Beretta 87 .22lr

ohh yeah I've been wanting one of those also, without the attachment.

AJChenMPH
December 13, 2010, 12:36 AM
Will you "caliber war" guys please knock it off and take it into another thread? Or hell, take it to PM. Just stop pissing on the OP's thread.

Ahem, back on topic...

Nice pickup -- for just over $400?!

Here's mine (a 1981 model inherited from my dad):

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/ajchenmph/Personal/BDA380.jpg

Shoots great and with virtually no recoil! Only problem I have is that for some reason the "beavertail" bites into my hand something fierce...I can only shoot about 50-75 rounds and then I have to put it away -- otherwise, it opens up a really nice wound on the webbing of my hand between my thumb and index finger...

greyeyezz
December 13, 2010, 01:08 AM
Regardless of caliber I'd be proud to own a fine pistol like that, very nice.

DPris
December 13, 2010, 03:29 AM
Dog,
I can't find the history of Browning showing FN ownership you mention.
There has been a longtime relationship between Browning Arms and FN, but to the best of my knowledge Browning did not become a wholly-owned subsidiary until much later than 1958. I'm not sure FN is marked on every .380 BDA ever made, and I've never heard that FN themselves contracted with Beretta for the BDA specs.
If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. :)
Denis

makarovnik
December 13, 2010, 05:36 AM
They are sexy beasts!

BillH
December 13, 2010, 05:20 PM
Very nice. Excellent photos. I have MX03033.

bannockburn
December 13, 2010, 08:49 PM
For some reason I prefer the Beretta Model 84 with a blued finish, while I think the Browning BDA looks best in nickel.

Litlman
December 14, 2010, 12:01 AM
Nice find. I am still on the look out for a BDA or 84 at the right price. Messed up on a BDA in Blue at $375, waited to long & it was gone. I did grab an 87 for $400 a while back. Nice gun. Enjoy your BDA!

n5odj
December 16, 2010, 03:49 PM
I agree that these are likely the most beautiful pistols ever made, anywhere. I don't have much use for a mid-sized 380, but have been tempted to buy one of these solely for their appearance. Beautiful. You should be proud of it.

Robert in the hills of Tennessee

Marshall
December 16, 2010, 04:22 PM
Congrats on your new BDA .380!

You'll really like it. I have a nickel model from the 80's, great feeling gun, beautiful, 13 rounds and lots of fun.

OH yea, mine doesn't like Hornady HP ammo but likes everything else I've shot through it.

bigggbbruce
April 30, 2011, 01:46 AM
I am new to the forum. And realize this is an older thread, but I want to add my 2 cents.

I bought my BDA 380 new in 1985.. It has been my primary carry weapon since then.

As mentioned it is the best made automatic I have owned.('cept for my Colt Woodsman Match Target) Beautiful and well balanced. Never has this gun failed in any way.

For those who think that the 9mm is a better round.. Load your own 380 and load 'em a little hot... Results will be nearly the same... and my question is this. How many times have they pulled their weapons and actually fired on someone..

My answer is never... But if I do it's 2 full clips of hot 380... 26 rounds will make almost anyone hamburger...

Thank you Browning for bringing great guns to the U.S.

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally a Browning BDA 380" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!