BP Knife

PDA

TomADC
December 11, 2010, 10:51 AM
My brother made this and sent it to me, knife appears to be an old Russel kitchen knife modifed to fit the sheath.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL174/1021972/19381983/393966481.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "BP Knife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
junkman_01
December 11, 2010, 10:53 AM
Cool. What a good brother you have! :D

BCRider
December 11, 2010, 10:00 PM
Nice bead and leather work on his part. And a Russel is SOOOO period.

I've joined a club that has a big BP sub group and they have a BP trail that they do where shooters are called on to throw a 'hawk and knife at various points as well as shooting their longarms. Now I gotta get me a proper coonskin hat, 'hawk and knife along with a suede shirt..... :D

Packman
December 13, 2010, 10:25 AM
Tom, that's a pretty nice knife. I've been on the lookout for a nice one to add to the BP ensemble.

BCRider, that club sounds AWESOME. I wish I could find a neat one around here with stuff like that.

TomADC
December 13, 2010, 01:38 PM
He has always had a talent for working with leather, but I was really surprised at this gift.

Gottahaveone
December 20, 2010, 06:50 PM
BP Knife

I looked close and can't tell....is it flint or percussion? :p
All teasing aside, that's a nice looking rig. I guess I need to go out and find a brother now....

Irish Bird Dog
December 30, 2010, 01:57 AM
TomADC......on that knife sheath.....Is that a Snap on the handle strap???? or a button???

Cosmoline
December 30, 2010, 03:55 PM
My brother gave me a patch knife on a neck loop for Christmas. It's from Montana Americana knives and is really handy.

If you enjoyed reading about "BP Knife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!