Just a note to my THR colleagues

PDA

Khornet
December 24, 2003, 09:44 AM
this Christmas I'm grateful for this crowd, where people as divergent as me, W4rma, Malone, etc. can meet and discuss and learn, all united by a love of shooting and resspect for RKBA. This is my first internet stop each day, and my last before going home.

Merry Christmas to a great bunch. Hope you get great toys and plenty of love.

Khornet

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a note to my THR colleagues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BigG
December 24, 2003, 09:59 AM
Khornet, my buddy, I certainly diverge in my political views with some of the commissars and theorists that populate this site - think they may be all of 25 years old mebbe - but echo your observations that they are well spoken and appear to be house trained. All the best, guys and gals! :D

Leatherneck
December 24, 2003, 10:28 AM
I think we're all better for the experience of having our views challenged and debated openly and without the ad hominem garbage found on so many other forums.

To one and all, I hope your Holidays (no matter which ones:) ) are safe, fulfilling and enjoyable.

TC
TFL Survivor

w4rma
December 24, 2003, 12:56 PM
Merry Christmas to you also, Khornet! And a merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to everyone here. :)

MicroBalrog
December 24, 2003, 12:57 PM
Merry Christmas, Khornet.:)

Tropical Z
December 25, 2003, 11:10 AM
Merry Christmas!:)

Graystar
December 25, 2003, 12:04 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Stealth101
December 25, 2003, 03:53 PM
Merry Christmas! And God Bless!

TarpleyG
December 26, 2003, 03:58 PM
How come this thread didn't get closed as OT and the Hannukah one did? Not trying to start anything here but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

GT

Mark Tyson
December 26, 2003, 04:06 PM
The high road lives up to its name - it's about a mile above the unintelligible compost that passes for discussion on the internet these days.

May the coming year generate much spent brass and spilled breakfree, and may all our gunsafes grow crowded.

Happy PC, secular, inoffensive, generic holiday greetings to all! LOL

Lone_Gunman
December 26, 2003, 04:49 PM
How come this thread didn't get closed as OT and the Hannukah one did?

Gimme a break.

Malone LaVeigh
December 27, 2003, 05:17 PM
How come this thread didn't get closed as OT and the Hannukah one did? Because Khornet made a valid political point about differences and the fact that we still respect RKBA. Next question?

I certainly diverge in my political views with some of the commissars and theorists that populate this site - think they may be all of 25 years old mebbe
I think we're all better for the experience of having our views challenged and debated openly and without the ad hominem garbage found on so many other forums.I just had to juxtapose those in case anyone didn't get Leatherneck's irony.

And a merry WhateverYouCelebrate to you Khornet, and to everyone else. I'm off to the range.

TarpleyG
December 27, 2003, 05:19 PM
No way!!! How do Christmas wishes relate to firearms OR civil liberties? You tell me. Just for the record, I am playing devil's advocate here. I celebrate Christmas but just think there are some double standards here.

GT

jimpeel
December 27, 2003, 06:11 PM
How do Christmas wishes relate to firearms OR civil liberties? You tell me.How about this:

"I wish you all a wonderful gift of the new, in-the-box firearm of your fondest desires as the best Christmas gift of all ensuring you a merry and joyful Christmas. I also wish all of you the freedom to possess, carry, and shoot your new firearm-of-your-fondest-desires due to the repeal of all firearms laws in the coming New Year."

ojibweindian
December 28, 2003, 12:37 PM
Khornet!

How are you and yours this Christmas? This holiday season finds me and my family doing well.

I, too, am blessed because of this site. My level of political awareness has been raised substantially, and has caused me to reassess, and change, some previously held political beliefs. All this with a level of decorum found nowhere else in cyberspace!

enfield
December 28, 2003, 01:20 PM
I hope ya get a shotgun for Hannukah? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a note to my THR colleagues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!