Shooting range opportunities in Canaan Valley, WV?

PDA

hjaeger
December 14, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hello all,

I've seen the DNR site and e-scoped-out all the West Virginia DNR public ranges in Barbour County, but I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a place to shoot in Tucker County, WV?

Taking a trip out there in about a week with friends, and would like to get some range time in, teach some new shooters.

I'm aware of the White Horse and Pleasant Creek ranges, but they are a ways away from our location. Anything closer to Davis, WV?

TIA.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting range opportunities in Canaan Valley, WV?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Red Cent
December 15, 2010, 06:42 PM
Canaan Valey in the latter part of December? Better watch that forecast. Man,miss those mountains.

vc1911
December 28, 2010, 05:40 AM
Do you know where exactly? I have a buddy that lives at Timberline and going to visit after NYE...

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting range opportunities in Canaan Valley, WV?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!