dao revolver

PDA

tblack
December 16, 2010, 09:21 PM
I have an old revolver with no name or cal. marked on it. On the cylinder are the numbers 783 and on the handle the letters R.E.B. I think it is a .38 cal but can not be sure. It is stainless steel with a 6 ince barrel and is 10 and 1/2 inches long with wood handle grips. It looks like a Ruger but there again i can not be sure.It is a double action only gun, and the action is loose. Any help in naming this gun would be welcome.

If you enjoyed reading about "dao revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
postalnut25
December 16, 2010, 09:24 PM
If you could post some pictures, I'm sure you could get help. There are several members that are fountains of information, but pictures help them give good information.

tblack
December 16, 2010, 11:20 PM
I can not upload picture because i do not know how, sorry.

Jesse Heywood
December 17, 2010, 01:10 AM
Welcome the THR. In the tech support forum are instructions for posting photos. Try this thread. http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=369296 If it doesn't help, there are more threads on the subject.

If you enjoyed reading about "dao revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!