Do Range Reports....

PDA

Diesle
January 24, 2003, 01:06 AM
So many of you are consistently acquiring new handguns, it would be cool if you could drop a couple of lines out in the auto loader and revolver sections of THR after you’ve had a chance to shoot it. Just a laymans perspective of the gun including your first impressions and observations.

Its nice to read a testamonial/review of a product from a consumer perspective.

Just a thought,

Diesle

If you enjoyed reading about "Do Range Reports...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
January 24, 2003, 02:49 AM
Do a search here, and over at TFL for member Stephen A. Camp. He regulary posts very well-written reviews of new pistols.

10-Ring
January 24, 2003, 12:17 PM
Concur, there were alot of really well written & photographed reports on TFL. Thank goodness that archive is still available!

jar
January 25, 2003, 12:24 PM
for one of the best collection of gun reviews, check out the Gun Tests Forum at Pistolsmith.com (http://www.pistolsmith.com/viewforum.php?f=62)

New_comer
January 25, 2003, 12:43 PM
I think sharing a range report is, at the very least, a sign of courtesy to the readers, and more particularly, a validation on the wisdom and experience of those who gave advise prior to a purchase...

I'd feel that I owe the community a feedback, at least. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Do Range Reports...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!