Arredondo Mag Extensions...

PDA

DFisher3112
December 21, 2010, 06:08 PM
Has anyone used the +3 Extensions for their IDPA Gun? Do they still fit the box?

I am using a Dawson Precision "ICE" magwell and need some extensions in order to seat the magazine fully. I just wanted to see if anyone has used these, and if they fit the IDPA Box too...?

Thanks,
DFisher3112

If you enjoyed reading about "Arredondo Mag Extensions..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hk Dan
December 23, 2010, 09:29 AM
First things first--Arredondo extensions do work with the ICE magwell. I use the +5s in USPSA.

Second--you're using an ICE magwell in IDPA? I didn't think that was legal, both in terms of profile and weight.

Lastly--why would you do +4 extensions for a game that has a 10 round capacity limit?

DFisher3112
December 30, 2010, 09:56 AM
HK Dan,

I have been told the DP "ICE" Magwells are legal in IDPA? Same with the Glockworx Magwells.

As for the Arredondo Mag Pads, I need something that I can use in order to get the magazine fully seated in the gun. Even with the factory mags I cant get them to seat properly.

If you enjoyed reading about "Arredondo Mag Extensions..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!