Fnh fnx 40 or glock 22 gen 4

PDA

reagan2005
December 29, 2010, 09:05 PM
I'm stuck. I'm going friday to buy a new gun. Well i will if the gun store is open when i get off. I'm stuck between the fnx 40 and the glock 22. The reason i'm stuck is because theres not out for the fnx 40 right now in accessories. But i like the fact that it has a safety and I know fn is a good gun company. I like the glock 22 gen 4 because its the new glock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fnh fnx 40 or glock 22 gen 4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gearhead
December 29, 2010, 09:28 PM
Go with what feels best and points more naturally.

There will always be more accessories for the Glock, but the Gen 4 doesn't seem to be gaining the traction in the market that earlier Glock revisions did. There are just so many really good pistols on the market now, the Glock doesn't stand out like it did. The FN seems to be a good pistol, they just don't market them like some of the other manufacturers.

ritepath
December 29, 2010, 09:42 PM
I was looking at the FNX40 and the G23 and G23 RTF a few weeks ago. I was pretty impressed with the FNX, I've read a few not so good things about the FN (inserts loosen, mag doesn't catch properly) but I still like the feel of the gun and it's not hard to find something bad written on every gun on the internet.

I also really liked the G23's both of them....One of these will be my next pistol.

GLOOB
December 29, 2010, 10:30 PM
I like both of these guns. The FN trigger is so light, I doubled it the first time I shot it. Very nice balance and trigger. The Gen4 G23 is going to catch on in a big way. The 9mm's are the ones that are causing some concerns. The new recoil spring is genius; I just think they might have made a mistake using the same weight in both calibers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fnh fnx 40 or glock 22 gen 4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!