A Liberal Six Shooter

PDA

fsjeffrey
December 27, 2003, 08:14 PM
Take careful aim.

If you enjoyed reading about "A Liberal Six Shooter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sisco
December 27, 2003, 08:17 PM
:D

HogRider
December 27, 2003, 08:26 PM
Michael Moore's Christmas present!! :neener:

Standing Wolf
December 27, 2003, 10:10 PM
Here's one I concocted about three years ago.

7.62FullMetalJacket
December 28, 2003, 01:54 AM
:cool:

clubsoda22
December 28, 2003, 08:51 AM
More on my campaign to replace liberal with democrat as they're not even close to the same thing anymore.

This liberal has 3 handguns and a shotgun....one handgun is too high capacity. One is too black and evil. One is an inexpensive gun some politician would call a "Junk Gun" dispite it's ability to suck up everthing i shoot through it without a hitch. The shotgun is not sporting.

Discuss.

Dannyboy
December 28, 2003, 01:31 PM
This liberal has 3 handguns and a shotgun....one handgun is too high capacity. One is too black and evil. One is an inexpensive gun some politician would call a "Junk Gun" dispite it's ability to suck up everthing i shoot through it without a hitch. The shotgun is not sporting.

And your owning these guns has exactly what to do with being a liberal? Since this isn't the first time I've read one of your posts complaining about being a "real" liberal, I'll try and help you out. Except for "real" liberals, like yourself, the terms liberal and democrat are basically interchangeable(What exactly is a "real" liberal, anyway?). People like Klinton, Gore, and numerous other leftist politicos get thrown into the liberal category. Good, bad, indifferent, it's part of life. Get used to it.

DigitalWarrior
December 28, 2003, 02:16 PM
The complaint he has is that the US is the only country where liberalization of drugs, free enterprise, the masses owning guns, and individual freedom is "conservative".

If you enjoyed reading about "A Liberal Six Shooter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!