SA XDM Compact 9mm

PDA

justsumguy12
January 7, 2011, 01:06 PM
Just saw the new Springfield XDM Compact 9mm down at the gun shop yesterday, looks pretty cool, about the same looking as the XD subcompact but with a slightly longer barrel. Anyone had a chance to try one of these out yet?

If you enjoyed reading about "SA XDM Compact 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
2WheelsGood
January 7, 2011, 01:24 PM
I just bought a 3.8 XDM ,which is identical to the compact with the 19 rnd mag. Wonderful gun! I'm liking it far more than I thought I would. The XD sub compact is actually quite a bit smaller.

richardKatts
January 7, 2011, 01:31 PM
My son just bought one, nice shooter. A little more kick than my SR9 but it's also a bit shorter. Smooth action, tight patterns.
Can't go wrong IMO.

pistolpacker
January 7, 2011, 10:24 PM
I own and carry the new XDM compact 9 and absolutely love it. Fired about 1000 rds through it so far without any problems or malfuctions of any kind. I also own a full-sized XDM and have been thoroughly impressed with the XD line overall.

funkeecowboy
January 8, 2011, 02:42 PM
I picked up an XDm 3.8 this morning and will be putting some rounds down range tomorrow. I love my G19 but this feels perfect in my hand, we'll have to see how it shoots tomorrow.

straightshooter9
January 17, 2011, 11:31 PM
GEEEESH!!! You guys have me on the hook for wanting the XDM COMPACT which measures:
LENGTH: 7"
HEIGHT: 4.6"
BARREL: 3.8"
TRIGGER: 5.5-7.7

How does this gun CARRY, nice????

CZ57
January 18, 2011, 12:23 AM
Congrats on choosing an excellent compact pistol!;)

If you enjoyed reading about "SA XDM Compact 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!