H&k p30l

PDA

257WM_CDL-SF
January 8, 2011, 09:00 AM
anyone have one? or saw one? what is the average price? really likes the looks of it

If you enjoyed reading about "H&k p30l" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bigdave24
January 8, 2011, 03:03 PM
I have the p30ls v1 and really like it. 100% reliable and very accurate. Price was $888.

docnyt
January 8, 2011, 03:37 PM
Borrowed a friend's for a day. Pretty accurate. Very little felt recoil. Takes some getting used to the magazine release. You can change the grip dimensions. Only thing I didn't like was the trigger creep. I think he bought it for around $700-800 last year.

nwilliams
January 9, 2011, 03:31 PM
I have one and I love it!

I've owned literally dozens of 9mm handguns over the years and the P30L is by far the best one I've ever owned. Extremely accurate and reliable, comfortable to hold and absolute joy to shoot. I had to buy one after a buddy of mine let me shoot his once, I was sold after putting one mag through it.

I've never been a huge Hk Fan but I have nothing but praise for the P30L. Buy one you won't regret it! I would suggest looking for a decent used one so you can save some money, like all Hk handguns new ones are bit too pricey IMO so I like looking for used ones. I get mine in LNIB condition with three mags on Gunbroker for $700 and I was able to pick it up locally so I didn't need to pay shipping or a transfer fee.

Here's mine....
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb264/nwilliams27/HK%20P30L/P30L-4.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "H&k p30l" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!