Stupid TMZ Poll

PDA

JaxNovice
January 9, 2011, 01:46 PM
Possibly the most slanted anti-gun poll I have ever seen. I implore all members to hit this poll and comment.

I cannot believe TMZ would do a poll of this nature. Check it out.

http://www.tmz.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid TMZ Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kmcintosh78
January 9, 2011, 02:13 PM
You can't correct stupid. Ignorant correction is difficult as well.

ol' scratch
January 9, 2011, 02:17 PM
Well...It is TMZ. They are a 'tabloid' news organization. I really don't understand why they want to ban 'automatic' weapons. That wasn't the issue.

brandon_mcg
January 9, 2011, 02:23 PM
67% yes and 33% no at this point....

chevyman097
January 9, 2011, 02:30 PM
Its TMZ nuff said.

I wouldnt waste my brain cells. :barf:

FourteenMiles
January 9, 2011, 02:31 PM
What really bothers me is the "Violent revolution -- ever ok?" question.

I guess 78% of 52,269 TMZ readers think the American Revolution was not "ok".

wannasupra
January 9, 2011, 02:34 PM
he didn't use an automatic weapon, why would banning them do anything? besides, when was the last time you heard of a sane, law abiding citizen who legally acquired an automatic weapon to go on their shooting spree?

M-Cameron
January 9, 2011, 02:38 PM
well i suppose those results are to be expected....given the fact that the main visitors to TMZ are teenaged girls.......

Mitch from LA
January 9, 2011, 02:45 PM
I'm not questioning the journalistic integrity of TMZ, but I can't think of a way to finish this sentence.

Sam1911
January 9, 2011, 02:56 PM
Not sure what TMZ is (even after taking a look-see) but I don't see much point in acting surprised that some crap-culture media outlet has stepped out of their depth with their mouth wide open.

Not a whole lot to discuss.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid TMZ Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!