An office safe to be envious of......

PDA

Drizzt
January 24, 2003, 01:24 PM
http://www.geekswithguns.com/gunfun/office_safe_web.jpg

Found this over at Geeks-with-Guns site and kinda liked it.

http://www.geekswithguns.com/#

If you enjoyed reading about "An office safe to be envious of......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
January 24, 2003, 01:29 PM
Now where is that big green "jealous" smilie?:D

10-Ring
January 24, 2003, 01:48 PM
Nice! Envy doesn't even begin to touch it :evil: :cool: :D

cslinger
January 24, 2003, 02:00 PM
:what: :what:

It's like when you own a Mustang, no matter how nice, and you pull up next to the Ferrari or Porsche at the light........It's just not fair.

Ahh who am I kidding I couldn't afford to feed those animals.

spacemanspiff
January 24, 2003, 02:11 PM
that pic gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. and my heart is going all pitter-patter too.

fatboyclone
January 24, 2003, 02:30 PM
what are the two weapons hung on the top of the door?

kalibear45
January 24, 2003, 02:38 PM
Hey, it looks like mine :D

Airwolf
January 24, 2003, 02:38 PM
FN P90's

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg13-e.htm

Not availble to us mere mortals here. :mad:

762x51
January 24, 2003, 03:35 PM
Whoa.....:eek:

Now I'm depressed.

BerettaNut92
January 24, 2003, 03:39 PM
Are those Airsoft?

Jim V
January 24, 2003, 03:41 PM
Who opened and photographed Tamara's gun safe? Hmmmmmmmm?

Gordon
January 24, 2003, 07:11 PM
My opinion is this safe was paid for with taxpayer's (mine) money so it must be OURS my fellow posters.:D

QuickDraw
January 24, 2003, 07:13 PM
Was that taken at an EPA office?:uhoh:

QuickDraw

mgjohn
January 24, 2003, 07:43 PM
I like, I like!!! :)

CAP
January 24, 2003, 08:35 PM
Looks like the beginnings of a nice Home Defense system. :D

Green with envy here!

TarpleyG
January 24, 2003, 09:46 PM
It's like when you own a Mustang, no matter how nice, and you pull up next to the Ferrari or Porsche at the light........It's just not fair.
When your Mustang looks like this one maybe you'll think differently. They DEFINITELY won my support back with this one. That is what a Mustang SHOULD look like.
http://www.fordvehicles.com/autoshow/images/mst1_pop.jpg

MLH
January 25, 2003, 12:00 PM
Doesn't have a gunsafe. It's called an armory!:scrutiny: :D :what:

SteyrAUG
January 25, 2003, 05:32 PM
I smell post samples. Don't worry nobody "owns" them. They are rentals. :D

Guyon
January 25, 2003, 05:47 PM
I thought Tamara lived on a mountain in a castle protected by a moat.

That's a nice safe. Someone should post that pic over on the MMM site.

Zundfolge
January 25, 2003, 05:57 PM
To end the speculation, here's the copy that came with the pic

Ever Wonder? - Ever wonder what a class III dealers safe looks like? "For six years in the 90's I had the pleasure of managing Law Enforcement sales for a small company that specialized in that sort of thing. Forgive me if I decline to name the company as I'm no longer with them and I'm sure they wouldn't want me to advertise what they do. The neighbouring businesses would probably be a little nervous.

On the door at the top we have two Fabrique National P90s in 5.7x28mm Below them we have an HK MP-5 PDW next to a MP40 with a Knight's Armament rail system/forgrip and EOtech Holosight.

In the safe itself we have a black select-fire AUG, then a Colt M4 w/Knight's Armament rail system and foregrip, tac light and C-More systems sight.Next is a HK MP-5SD3, suppressed sub-machinegun. In the very back we have a Mossberg 500 that has been cut back to 14" and a door breaching attachment installed along with a SureFire tac-light fore end. And of course lots of loaded magazines for the MPs.

That was a really fun job, just not a whole lot of money in it.~ Chris G

I want Chris G's old job :what:

Kahr carrier
January 27, 2003, 07:45 AM
Man thats my Fantasy safe.:)

geekWithA.45
January 27, 2003, 08:00 AM
I read the caption, that talked about this being a Class III dealer's safe. Just about every gunshop I know keeps ammo in the boxes they came in, and perhaps a defense gun under the counter in case their sidearm fails.

This smell fishy to anyone else?

echo3mike
January 27, 2003, 09:13 AM
Impressive....most impressive...

Ah, well...a man's reach should exceed his grasp, else what is heaven for?

S.

SteyrAUG
January 27, 2003, 11:50 AM
I read the caption, that talked about this being a Class III dealer's safe. Just about every gunshop I know keeps ammo in the boxes they came in, and perhaps a defense gun under the counter in case their sidearm fails.

This smell fishy to anyone else?

Not a bit. I know a few SOTs and it looks pretty much like their safes. I don't think any of those are "for sale." Since they can't be transfererred anyway.

If you enjoyed reading about "An office safe to be envious of......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!