New York Daily News Poll

PDA

george30
January 11, 2011, 12:06 PM
Check out how this poll is worded.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/10/2011-01-10_chilling_shrine_in_madmans_yard.html

If you enjoyed reading about "New York Daily News Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert
January 11, 2011, 12:12 PM
Seems ok to me. Am I missing something?

LNK
January 11, 2011, 12:25 PM
Ask the same questions after national story about a WW2 vet killed in home invasion after being denied pistol purchase.....(Made up)

KBintheSLC
January 11, 2011, 12:46 PM
Yes... manipulative indeed.

Robert
January 11, 2011, 12:58 PM
Well, good thing it is a meaningless online poll that does not amount to a hill of beans.

Panzercat
January 11, 2011, 01:27 PM
'Deadly weapons' covers a lot of ground. Gun poll is no longer gun poll.

george30
January 11, 2011, 01:30 PM
After Gus replied I was about to lose it. Fox poll: Should there be more or less gun control? Yes or No. New York Daily News Poll: Don't you think we should be able to bend the 2nd amendment a little bit so more people aren't murdered.

Robert
January 11, 2011, 01:46 PM
Like I said, I might have missed something. And it appears I did. I read it in a hurry. But again, internet polls amount to absolutely nothing in the grad scheme of things. Anyone, pro or anti, can spend all day voting to skew the results however they want. Are we really that surprised that the media has an anti 2A slant? Really?

oldbear
January 11, 2011, 01:57 PM
Current laws are too strict. Any infringement upon gun owners' rights is an infringement upon the 2nd amendment.
Current laws are not strict enough. We need to regulate access to deadly weapons.
Not sure.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/10/2011-01-10_chilling_shrine_in_madmans_yard.html#ixzz1AkptbD7w

The problem I see is there is no mid-ground answer. Such as I believe that the current laws don't need to be changed just enforced.

If you enjoyed reading about "New York Daily News Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!