Rock River Arsenal URG ready to ship?

PDA

The Undertaker
January 12, 2011, 04:42 PM
Hi all. I'm looking for a RRA complete URG (A4 flat top, 16" barrel, BCG, charging handle) to complete my AR build. The build is time-sensitive and it would be great if there is an online retailer that has that configuration ready to ship. Any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rock River Arsenal URG ready to ship?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HorseSoldier
January 13, 2011, 02:43 AM
Does it have to be Rock River? Bravo Company has their own 16" uppers as well as LMT, Stag and Daniel Defense uppers in stock at a variety of price points.

juk
January 13, 2011, 11:16 AM
By all means, get what you want. You may not be happy if you have to compromise and get something else. But, I would take a look through the uppers at Bravo Company. I bought a Stag upper from them. It was a 2H, 16" carbine with chrome lined bore & chamber, A2 flashhider, side sling swivel, standard bolt and carrier, and came with a MI ERS for 530$. It is a 1/9 barrel though. Very happy with it. It was at my door within a week of ordering it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rock River Arsenal URG ready to ship?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!