Youth stock for Tikka T3 7mm-08?

PDA

AU FAN
January 13, 2011, 01:09 PM
I originally bought this rifle with the intention of letting my 9 year shoot it. I did a lot o research on calibers and manufacturers but apparently not enough on youth stocks. I can't find one (other than high dollar custom stocks). I've seen the posts about the $70 stock at CDNN but they don't have any idea when they will get any more. I would like to get a wood stock like that and in that price range. Everything else I've seen starts around $250 and most every stock "blank" site I've found either doesn't inlet for Tikka or deal with only high end wood. I'm just looking for a utilitarian beater stock that I can cut down and possibly add an adjustable butt plate. I'd settle for a synthetic but I can't find any take offs eithers. Anybody have one for sale or know where I can get an inexpensive wood blank inlet for Tikka? Trying to stay in the $100 range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth stock for Tikka T3 7mm-08?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
viking499
January 13, 2011, 01:47 PM
The cheapest way to go will be a wood one from CDNN if they ever get them back in stock. I bought one, wish I got 2 or three. The way the synthetic is made, don't think you can cut it down and still make it work. Don't know of any other stock you can get for under 100. Just keep your eyes open and one will pop up.

You might put an WTT ad out and get lucky with someone wanting to trade you stocks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth stock for Tikka T3 7mm-08?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!