US Made Tactical Flashlights

PDA

jwsturr
January 15, 2011, 10:45 AM
Besides mag-lite, does anybody else make them?

If you enjoyed reading about "US Made Tactical Flashlights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jobu07
January 15, 2011, 10:56 AM
Surefire?

Acera
January 15, 2011, 11:30 AM
If you want an upgrade from the Surefire, try Elzetta.

They are made in the USA and have an excellent reputation. Not as well know as some of the others, but better made.

http://www.elzetta.com/

Most good tactical supply houses will carry them.

Orion8472
January 15, 2011, 12:23 PM
Yes, Surefire makes good lights. Sometimes, though, they are quite expensive.

Another excellent option are lights from Fenix, or 4Sevens. You can find these types of lights at 4Sevens.com

Acera
January 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
lights from Fenix, or 4Sevens.

Orion8472, are those from 4Sevens made in the USA? I can't find anything that says they are, and I know that Fenix (while a good light) are made in Asia.

swinokur
January 15, 2011, 02:16 PM
Streamlight and Insight Technology.

Fenix and 4 Sevens are Chinese made. Not bad lights, but not made in the USA IIRC.

paddling_man
January 15, 2011, 03:31 PM
Peak LED in California.

Orion8472
January 15, 2011, 08:21 PM
Sorry about the lights I offered. They are China made. Please continue with the topic.

jwsturr
January 16, 2011, 07:49 PM
If you want an upgrade from the Surefire, try Elzetta.

They are made in the USA and have an excellent reputation. Not as well know as some of the others, but better made.

http://www.elzetta.com/

Most good tactical supply houses will carry them.
Thanks, I looked them up. They look well made. I'll have to get my hands on one and see for myself. Does anybody know if S&W's are made in the US?

jwsturr
January 16, 2011, 07:52 PM
Peak LED in California.
I checked them out. They look good too.

If you enjoyed reading about "US Made Tactical Flashlights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!