Best place to buy a handgun online

PDA

Dr_2_B
January 15, 2011, 10:19 PM
What are the best online handgun dealers in your experience? I have a local FFL I work with.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy a handgun online" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
B_Li_Ber_Tar_Ian
January 15, 2011, 10:23 PM
I like Jetguns and Buds. Ray Tanner and CDNN, too.

1SOW
January 15, 2011, 10:25 PM
That really depends on "which gun" you want to buy, and do you want new or used. "Best" to me means reliable, least expensive and good customer support.

More information will get you better responses.

Texsun
January 15, 2011, 10:31 PM
SportingArms.com

mlk18
January 15, 2011, 10:32 PM
http://www.summitgunbroker.com

cobblestone
January 16, 2011, 01:57 AM
Lowpriceguns.com its the sister site of survival arms. Good deals

pingpingping
January 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
I'll second ole Ray Tanner, he did me right. You can find him on gunbroker.

artee
January 16, 2011, 02:36 PM
Technically, you're not "buying online". You are only locating something you might be interested in so YOUR DELEAR can procure stock he can sell to you

Patriot1/3
January 16, 2011, 02:48 PM
I say NOTTA! I gotta see it to believe it,don't get burned.

epijunkie67
January 16, 2011, 02:56 PM
Technically, you're not "buying online". You are only locating something you might be interested in so YOUR DELEAR can procure stock he can sell to you

Actually, you are buying on line. I send my money to them, not my local ffl. All my local guy does is run the background check to make sure I can legally own the weapon. He never pays for the weapon and it's never a true part of his inventory. If I fail the background check he doesn't keep the weapon and give me back my money.

Russ Jackson
January 16, 2011, 03:02 PM
www.Vanceoutdoors.com has the best prices I have found. Look at the monthly flyer to get the best deals....Russ

blackrussian
January 16, 2011, 03:11 PM
I second (or third) Buds and CDNN.

LCPor9mm
January 18, 2011, 10:59 AM
I have bought two guns from Buds and one from CDNN.
I would buy from both again. Both did what they said they were going to do, however Buds charges you extra for using a credit card which I don't like. I got the BEST price from CDNN.

mgmorden
January 18, 2011, 11:48 AM
Buds is the most painless place I've found recently to shop. Easy as pie to deal with and great prices.

I bought my first handgun online (a Ruger P-95) from Davidson's many years ago actually. Equally easy to deal with, but their prices are much higher.

ultradoc
January 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
My vote is armslist.com

Jed Carter
January 18, 2011, 09:28 PM
For STI, Dawson Precision or Shooters Supply, for all other pistols Budsgunshop.com or CDNN. I live within driving distance (10 miles or less) from Bud's , Jett Guns and Shooters Supply so CDNN gets most of my online / phone business.

CZDave
January 18, 2011, 10:15 PM
I'll second sportingarms.com if you're in the DFW area because their prices are at or a little below most other online sellers. I now use them for price checks on whatever I happen to be drooling over at the moment.

BlkHawk73
January 18, 2011, 10:17 PM
If you have a local FFL holder, why not simply buy from them and help support the local guy?

mes227
January 18, 2011, 10:18 PM
For new guns I love GalleryofGuns.com. It connects you with a range of dealers in your area with the best price. For used guns try GunBrokers.com. I've had great success there (also good for finding out current pricing).

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy a handgun online" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!