The New Smith & Wessons Are Here!

PDA

Skylerbone
January 18, 2011, 08:25 PM
For any S&W fans out there the new catalog is now on line. Featured on pp. 14-16 are the 1911 ES models with features and pics. Enjoy!

If you enjoyed reading about "The New Smith & Wessons Are Here!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
brandon_mcg
January 18, 2011, 08:30 PM
good to know. might have to spend some time browsing.

Storm
January 19, 2011, 06:01 PM
Excellent.

Now if the new phone books were here that would really be something ;)

Skylerbone
January 19, 2011, 06:46 PM
Good to see someone caught that;-),

1KPerDay
January 19, 2011, 07:35 PM
Sweeeet... the fish-scales are back. Ugh

Skylerbone
January 19, 2011, 08:01 PM
I'm gonna do some P.R. for S&W and tell everyone at the range they're "dragon" scales. Should help 'em sell like hot cakes!

I did note, and hope it's correct, that the one I ordered is the only non-ambi safety model listed. I wish it were true of all of them though.

outerlimit
January 19, 2011, 08:11 PM
I wish S&W would go back to producing some more nice alloy framed autos.

Seems like what they're mostly interested in nowadays is producing plastic, 1911's, and copies of vintage revolvers with frame locks.

W.E.G.
January 20, 2011, 12:36 AM
The only good thing about what Smith and Wesson is offering lately is that it really has increased my appreciation (and probably the value) of the older S&W's I own.

PabloJ
January 20, 2011, 12:49 AM
Sometimes I wonder whether S&W became Taurus or is it the other way around?

If you enjoyed reading about "The New Smith & Wessons Are Here!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!